GlobalProfilers provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies in Africa. We recruit across wide range of sectors and professions in entire African region. Finding it takes specialized market knowledge combined with a genuine understanding of individual cultures & local requirements.
Job Title: Brand Operations Executive
- The individual will be a support system to the Brand Managers and Marketing team as a whole providing a blend of market insights and operational back-bone.
- Executing Branding Implementation with cross functional teams: Marketing Branding, Vans etc – vendor coordination, sales team coordination etc.
- BTL Activation – Modern Trade, Open Market Activations etc
- Proactively identify sources and resource needs to support brand growth
- Responsible for supporting in providing competitive information tracking- weights, prices etc.
- Responsible for providing regulatory compliance supports (APCON and NAFDAC – products) – and others pertaining to same
- Responsible for supporting in providing cost reduction initiative, consumer checks and implementation of first round of small scale external or internal consumer checks.
- Launch support in form of POSM and collateral vendor co-ordination and dispatch coordination with sales office
Qualification and Experience:
- 1-2 year experience in an advertising agency or research agency as a client service officer or researcher.
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices.
- Prior experience in sales/marketing is a plus.
- Comfortable quantitative skills.
Job Title: Brand Manager
- Create strategies to take advantage of market opportunities ie. Grow brands market share volume/value and profitability.
- Monitor and report the brand’s performance through brand health indicators (NNS, GM, MC) and key consumer KPIs (awareness, trial, attribute rating etc).
- Ensuring for adequate communication and activation as is normal for any brand manager designation.
- Manage external marketing partners such as advertising agencies, digital marketing firms and production companies
- Supervise brand content and manage access to brand assets
- Execute strategy implementation with cross functional teams.
- Conceptualise strategic initiatives and implement details of a campaign that support the delivery of overall budgeted profitability of the brand and can sustain the brand’s performance.
- Collate local consumer insights and output from research plans to feed into the development of the brand strategy
- Plan, develop and direct marketing efforts.
- Participate actively in company-wide initiatives as required- Margin improvement
Qualification and Experience:
- 5 years and above industry experience in the Strategy function in a reputable advertising agency.
- Experience working with sound FMCG brands for a minimum of 2 years is key whilst being up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices.
- Prior experience in sales/marketing is a plus – as this is an innovation heavy and sales interface led role.
- Strong quantitative skills in terms of ability to grasp and understand pricing, margins for the products.
- Willingness to travel to the North – any reservation on this front is non-negotiable
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply