We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
Job Title: Director of Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning
- Overall project leadership, management, and technical direction
- Lead the design and implementation of the program monitoring and evaluation (M&E) framework and information system to track delivery against targets, outcomes, and impacts
- Lead analysis of data collected for assessment of progress and areas of improvement
- Guide the reporting processes amongst technical staff, consolidate program reports, promote learning and knowledge sharing of best practices and lessons learned
- Support all technical staff in M&E functions and manage any M&E related staff in the program
- Master’s degree in epidemiology, public health, biostatistics, or a related discipline
- At least seven years of experience designing and implementing monitoring and evaluation activities for public health programs in developing countries
- A firm command of the M&E issues with respect to improvements in quality integrated service and support programs
- In-depth knowledge and experience with U.S. government/President’s Emergency Plan for Aids Relief (PEPFAR) reporting requirements
- Extensive experience managing similar projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Experience as in Nigeria or West Africa preferred
- Fluency in English required
Apply at https://ghdrecruit.formstack.com/forms/sharp_nigeria by October 25, 2016. Candidates will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
In addition, please download and complete Chemonics’ equal employment opportunity self-identification form and submit it separately to [email protected] with only “Director of monitoring, evaluation, and learning” in the subject line. If you prefer not to disclose your sex, race, or ethnicity, you may check “I do not wish to complete the information requested.” Thank you for completing the form and supporting our equal employment opportunity reporting requirements.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics