Keves Global Leasing Limited is a leasing and logistics support services company with head office in Port Harcourt but has operations nationwide Our Company’s operations have been expanding significantly both in our core leasing business, and with a major foray into the hospitality business with an acquisition of a 50-room 4-star hotel (Keyes Inn & Suites Limited) in Calabar, Cross River State.
To this end, Keves Inn & Suites Limited is seeking to recruit competent, experienced, self-motivated and result oriented persons for the under listed position below. The candidates must have sufficient capacity, suitable experience, and relevant track record to deliver tangible and measurable results:
Job Title: Food and Beverage Manager
Company: Keyes Inn & Suites Limited
- Maximize revenues from food and beverage sections of the Hotel.
- Manage all food and beverage day to day operations within budgets and to very high standards.
- Have responsibility for the satisfaction of customers and ensures that orders are met on time.
- Design and ensure exceptional menus are available, continuously make necessary improvements.
- Expand food and beverage revenue sources and develop and implement strategies for outdoor catering.
- Proven food and beverage management experience.
- Up to date with food and beverages, latest trends and best practices.
- Culinary school diploma or degree in Food Service Management, B.A, or related field (will be an added advantage)
- Must have worked in a known and well managed hotel.
Job Title: General Manager
Company: Keves Inn & Suites Limited
- To ensure that the Hotel is well managed to International best standard.
- Ensures compliance with existing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations
- Candidate is an image maker of the hotel and consistently acts as a true ambassador.
- Ensures that the hotel environment and infrastructure are constantly in good stead and meets requisite standards.
- Ensures high occupancy rate and appropriate profitability of the Hotel.
- Effective marketing of the Hotel.
- Assume ultimate responsibility for the comfort and safety of all hotel guests.
- Appropriate qualifications in hotel and hospitality management.
- Strong financial and marketing experience.
- A professional manner and a calm, rational approach in hectic situations.
- Minimum of (15) years hands-on experience in hotel management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Competitive, attractive and negotiable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected]
No. 19, Olusoji Idowu Street (last floor),
Application Deadline 12th July, 2016.