Brockport group is a resource company which was established in 1994. The company has a long time commitment to quality, safety and environmental responsibility and has built her reputation for the highest quality in every aspect of her operations using the most technologically advanced equipment.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Identify new sales leads and potential market by researching individuals and organisations
- Maintain fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Research the needs of other companies learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contact potential clients to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new market initiatives
- Preparing sales presentations and displays
- Contacting clients to inform them of new products
- Negotiate and re-negotiate with clients
- Prepare reports and feedback to management
Job Title: Project Manager – Real Estate
- Evaluates the feasibility of potential development opportunities; conceptualizes a development program in concert with organizational mission and goals and makes recommendations to supervisor and senior team
- Manages the design process in conjunction with supervisor and senior team and coordinates design process with Asset Management, Property Management and Resident Services Departments as directed.
- Manages the design and construction teams including architects, general contractors, engineers, construction managers and other consultants to ensure adherence to project budget and schedule, cost containment and quality control. Resolves related problems and concerns.
- Conducts and arranges regular site inspections and construction draw meetings. Personally inspects active construction projects not less than two times a month.
- Plans and obtains entitlements, planning approval and all construction permits and approvals, and all wet and dry utility plans and approvals in conjunction with development team partners.
- Prepares and monitors project budgets and cash flow projections; Establishes and monitors time and cost schedules.
- Researches sources of funding and maintains familiarity with threshold and screening criteria of key sources; Prepares and submits funding applications in order to secure funding to support predevelopment, construction and permanent phases for development.
- Strategizes and participates with supervisor in the negotiation, coordination and preparation of various development-related contracts, obtaining legal reviews as needed to minimize risk to the Organization and to secure project financing.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 4th March 2016