Rehoboth Chops & Confectioneries Limited; an exquisite Bakery and Confectionery business that engages in producing unique, extraordinary and tasty products. Rehoboth Bakery is one of the exciting bakeries in the country located in the Commercial and Residential District of Ogba, Lagos.
Rehoboth Chops & Confectioneries Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Experienced Bakery Worker
- This is an exciting opportunity, the position is a Skilled level position to aid in the production, wrapping, sanitation and dispatch of baked goods. Your assignments will/may vary.
- Exceed customer expectations through a continuous improvement process; and leverage our employee and supplier resources.
- We are looking for individuals who have passion for delivering 100% Customer Satisfaction through consistent, predictable, high quality products.
Primary Job Duties
- We promote a safe work environment an expect that you work safely at all times.
- Maintains safe working environment for all employees.
- Promotes safety in all areas of operations.
- Maintains cleanliness of the work area.
- Follows proper Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s) at all times.
- Communicate any issues to a supervisor/manager.
- Assist operators and other bakery personnel.
- Other duties as assigned by the Supervisor or Team Leader.
- One Year or more of experience in manufacturing industry preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Must be able to count and perform basic math.
- Must be able to read and comprehend production schedule.
- Must be able to write.
- Must be capable of lifting or maneuvering up to 50 Kg without assistance.
- Must be able to assist in lifting up to 100 kg with assistance.
- Must be able to read, comprehend and practice necessary safety procedures, signs, etc.
- Must be able to perform all duties assigned by supervisor/manager/Team leader so as not to produce damage.
- Must be able to keep up with machine speed through repetitive motion and have general knowledge of how machinery works.
- Must have good hand and eye coordination.
- Performance of other duties deemed by management to be an integral part of the job.
- Effectively cleans all assigned areas of the Factory both inside and out which includes equipment, machinery and general grounds.
- Clear understanding of proper chemical usage. Spraying insecticides or other chemicals.
- Must not have an aversion to height, insects, rodents or dirt.
- Must be able to stand for 10-12 hours per day.
- Must be physically capable of moving to all areas of the Factory (climbing, squatting, bending, kneeling, twist, lift, reach, pulling. pushing).
- Must be able to stack trays or boxes up to 7 feet high.
- Must be able to use pallet jack or hand cart or dollies.
- Must be able to view product and determine adherence to quality control standards including size, shape, color, cut, etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should come with their Applications to the Head Office address at:
No 2, Ijaiye Road Ogba,
Opposite Mobile Filling Station,
- Applicants must reside within Agege, Ogba, Ikeja and environs.
- Finalists will be contacted.
- Rehoboth Chops and Confectioneries is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status.
Application Deadline 1st June, 2017.