Savvy Capire is a Facility Management Company that provides solutions to commercial, residential buildings and work place management. We have offices and operational presence in four African countries – Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria and South Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Executive Sales Personnel
- OND,HND in any field or first Degree.
- Computer savvy and strong social networking.
- Not less than two years of experience in service industry, preferably marketing of products and services for facility management.
- Good communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Good presentation skill both oral and written.
- Presentable and confident.
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and convert in record time.
- Liaise with Operations in job inspection, pricing and margin for business profitability.
- Communicate and liaise internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Prepare tailor made proposal on need basis for prospecting clients
- Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide strategy for acquiring market shares.
Job Title: AC Technician
- General maintenance of Air conditioner (Split, Standing and Industrial Units)
- AC installation for Split, Standing and Industrial Units
- Purchasing of A/C spare parts
- Simple record keeping
- Any other job assigned by the superior from time to time
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their written application letter and CV’s in a PDF or Word Document to “Savvy Capire Partners Limited, HR Manager” via email to:
firstname.lastname@example.org Subject of the mail should be Position applied for: eg “Executive Sales Manager”.
Hardcopy of CV can also be submitted at Office:
F15 City Mall Onikan,