Phase3 Telecom is a regional long-distance telecommunications network operator that provides transmission services for reliable and affordable broadband.
Phase3 operates a 6000km fibre optic network using its unique Right of Way (RoW) to deploy infrastructure along high voltage power transmission lines. Headquartered in Abuja the company operates a fast growing efficient, affordable and reliable fibre-optic backbone that service many of the largest telecommunications operators, internet service providers (ISPs), government institutions, schools, universities, multinationals, corporate organizations, small businesses, hospitals and residences; in Nigeria and West Africa sub-region.
Job Title: Account Managers
MOBILE NETWORK OPERATORS Lagos.
FIXED NETWORK OPERATORS Lagos.
INFRACO & MANAGED SERVICES Lagos.
FINANCIAL SERVICES (SECTOR) Lagos.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Include but not limited to:
- Identify and qualify new Sales Opportunities within designated area.
- Maximize customer relationship and build loyalty
- Develop long term business
- Generate profitable sales
- Meet/exceed Financial and Operational targets.
- Provide input and actively participate in the development of the Account Growth Plan.
- Develop and maintain relations with the individuals in the customer’s organization.
- Keep excellent knowledge of customer business.
- Understanding of the local telecom market and the global telecom market trends and developments.
- Provide input to the internal forecasting processes.
- Ensure quality and profitability in delivery
- Drive the Sales Opportunity into a successful deal and secure signing with the Customer.
- Ensure that the final pricing, Commercial Terms and Conditions specification allows efficient Contract/Purchase Order execution.
- Prepare offers, tender responses and other business related correspondence.
- First degree in Sales, Marketing or its related fields
- Professional certification from an accredited professional body
- Masters degree in a related field and or an MBA is an added advantage
- 2-5 years experience in sales relationship management.
- 2-5 years of experience within the ICT Sector
- Related experience in Technical Sales Support
- Excellent understanding of local telecom environment
KEY SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Passionate to win
- Drive and result orientation, however not self-centric;
- Strong customer focus, ability to listen;
- Innovative and creative
- Intellectual ability and strategic thinking
- Strong presentation skills;
- Ability to share knowledge and experience;
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Social ability & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team;
- Good planning and organizational skills;
- Initiative and accurate strong communication skills;
- Trust in others
Applicants should forward a one pager personal value proposition statement and CV to[email protected] no later than Tuesday 4th March, 2016.
Subject of email should be KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER with (PORTFOLIO/LOCATION) insert.