Pagatech was founded in early 2009 with a vision to enable a cashless society and bank the unbanked in Africa. Our first product offering, Paga, is a direct to consumer mobile payments service.
Paga is an innovative, open, secure, and interoperable mobile payments platform that allows any person who has a mobile phone to transact electronically – thus turning the mobile phone into an electronic wallet.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive, Online and Mobile Business
- As the Sales Executive for Paga Payroll, you will be responsible for pitching and selling our new payroll product. You will be responsible for self-generating leads through prospecting, telemarketing, sales database management (CRM), and networking.
- Paga is the leading mobile payments company in Nigeria. Paga payroll is one of our offerings to small and medium sized enterprises. In addition to payroll, Paga also offers payment-related products to SMEs such as a payment gateway, custom payment page, and bulk disbursements.
- Paga payroll, the main product you will focus on, is a cloud-based self-service solution that provides a simple end-to-end way to pay employees and make necessary disbursements to pension and tax authorities.
- To be successful in this role, you must have an entrepreneurial mindset and be able to successfully sell a new product without an already proven track record. You must be a self-starter who can achieve assigned monthly and annual sales quota.
- You should also have a good understanding of developments, preferences and trends in the Nigerian SME market.
- The ideal candidate for the role will have a clearly-demonstrated track record in sales of products or services focused on SMEs and a history of delivering meaningful sales revenues.
- Market and sell our new payroll product by prospecting and acquiring new payroll clients
- Develop relationships with potential and current referral sources and gain referrals to prospective clients
- Develop rapport with new clients and evaluate what other Paga products could be appropriate for client
- Provide feedback to team on how to innovate on payroll product based on feedback from the field.
- Provide sales support for other paga products as needed.
- Schedule appointments with prospective clients utilizing multiple communication channels (phone, email, marketing campaigns).
- Exceed agreed upon sales activity and sales targets.
- Complete regular reports as required, including CRM updates.
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, non-verbal and written
- Good judgement and decision-making ability
- Good negotiation skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Initiative, curiosity and a sense of ownership over work area
- Planning and organizational skills
- Good understanding of Nigerian market, SME preferences and trends
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Experience creating and implementing sales channels
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, presentation and organizational skills
- Experience selling HR and Payroll application-oriented software preferred
- At least 2 years relevant experience in B2B sales with track record of success
- Experience working with SMEs
- Must be able to work in a fast paced work environment without direct daily supervision
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] Email subject should be “Sales Executive Online & Mobile”
Application Deadline 19th February, 2016.