Mikano, with her new technology, skills and experience coupled with the high-tech latest modern machines acquired has been in the forefront of manufacturing and assembling of generating sets in the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Medium Voltage Service Engineer
- Preparing a list of activities (tests, safety etc) for each site before proceeding for the job.
- Preparing comprehensive checklist for Testing and Commissioning of Transformers, RMUs and other MV equipment.
- Prepare, execute and Document the sign-off papers for the commissioning jobs.
- Transformer Oil Testing for Old and New Transformers.
- Hi-pot testing of the MV panels and RMUs.
- Installation and Commissioning of MV CTS and PTs. And Control panels for MV breakers.
- Receives and store documents and confidential files, maintain record of approved document and confidential file destruction.
- Handle and document the storage and transportation of hazardous materials. Transformer oil etc.
- Additional accountabilities will be listed as and when the commissioning sites grow and the complexities are apparent.
- Store and Maintain the Testing and commissioning equipments in good working condition.
- Prepare/ Propose for the calibration of the equipments as and when deemed necessary.
- Maintain record of the equipment’s calibration history.
- Installation, Testing & Commissioning of New RMU
- Installation, Testing & Commissioning of New MV Panel
- Installation, Testing & Commissioning of New Transformer.
- HND, Electrical Engineering
- A minimum of 6 years experience
- Must have knowledge on Electrical Safety
Generic & Specific Skills:
- Good knowledge of Documentations related Maintenance Schedules, Check lists etc to permissions etc
- Team working skills.
- A keen learner and trainable person
- Good knowledge of Documentations related to permissions from regulatory agencies etc
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 1st December, 2015.