Appen is a language technology solutions and consulting firm, recognized as a global leader in the quality, range and caliber of our expertise. We are focused on helping our clients reach international markets by leveraging our expertise in over 150 languages and dialects. Our clients are among the world’s top internet search engine and voice recognition providers.
Job Title: Web Search Evaluators – Hausa
Be part of a rapidly growing global network of independent contractors working as Web Search Evaluators! If you are looking for interesting work that adapts to your lifestyle, you have come to the right place. As a Web Search Evaluator with Appen, you will be rewarded for your ability to improve internet search engine results and performance. We offer flexible project schedules, competitive pay, and the ability to work from home.
Web Search Evaluators typically commit to perform tasks up to 5 flexible hours a day (Monday through Friday). Before a project assignment, Evaluators may need to complete a certification process of 5-30 hours over a 1-3 week period which may include qualifications, practice and testing. Once accepted for a project, you must meet consistent project requirements.
Appen’s successful Web Search Evaluators possess:
- A passionate and avid interest in working with the Internet.
- A broad interest and current knowledge of web-based culture, media, sports, news, and business.
- Excellent research skills, critical thinking and decision making skills.
- Windows PC or laptop that runs Windows Vista or above.
- Basic aptitude for installing applications, and troubleshooting and addressing software issues with limited support.
- The flexibility and patience to learn in an environment of changing standards and tasks.
- Ability to follow instructions without allowing personal experience or sentiment to cloud judgment.
- The ability to work independently with effective time management skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply