International Masters Security Systems Limited (IMSS), a leading Security company located on Victoria Island Lagos and duly registered with Corporate Affairs Commissions and are today seeking for applicants to work in the below unit/department:
Job Title: Compliance/Marketing Officer
Locations: Abuja, Lagos and Ibadan
- We have a slot each in the following states above.
- The applicant would be required to market our insurance section and also ensure compliance with statutory requirements.
- The qualification for this position is B.Sc/BA/HND in any discipline, with a minimum of two years’ experience.
Job Title: Lawyer
- The lawyer would be saddled with the following responsibilities among others which are thus: review and update legal contracts;
- He/she will draft, vet and review legal documents and opinions;
- He/she will appear and prosecute cases in all Superior and Inferior Courts throughout at any location within Nigeria.
- The applicant must have a minimum of 3 years post call in transactions and corporate-commercial practice;
- Proven active experience in corporate commercial practice and transactions;
- Detailed and meticulous skills in managing, reviewing and developing corporate commercial transactions and documents;
- Ability to identify and actively manage complex legal, regulatory and policy issues in line with the business objectives;
- Excellent influencing, communication and negotiation skills;
- Prompt delivery of quality documentations; ability to work under immense pressure without supervision;
- Excellent client interfacing skills and complex project experience; creativity, ingenuity, target driven and result oriented;
- Ability to commence, continue and conclude complex transactions and Court proceedings; willingness and ability to take up new challenges.
- In addition to the above, the applicant should be able to work with minimal supervision and also be able to use Microsoft Office competently (Microsoft Word and PowerPoint).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes/CV’s to our dedicated e-mail address:email@example.com
Application Deadline 14th March, 2016.