FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions.
Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology – creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of:
Job Title: Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor
Job ID: 16965
- The USAID/Nigeria Integrated Health program envisions an integrated health program with an expanded effort with the Government of Nigeria to identify and support rapid scale up of proven interventions through improvement of service delivery and strengthening of health systems.
- The activity will focus its support for service delivery in six intervention areas: family planning, malaria, routine immunization, nutrition, maternal/newborn health and treatment of childhood pneumonia/diarrhea.
Job Summary / Responsibilities
- Provide the strategic guidance, vision, and management for successful monitoring and evaluation of project;
- Work closely with subsequent TO key personnel and supervises M&E staff and ensures the strategic and functional integration of all M&E activities as well as active collaboration with donors, other implementers, and local counterparts;
- S/he oversees M&E activities, provides technical direction and support and ensures results for project activities;
- Develops and directly contributes to the development and implementation of M&E tools and systems to improve ability to collect, interpret and aggregate data that demonstrate impact and program accountability and progress;
- Develops and supporst the design and implementation of baseline, mid-term and end of project evaluations, surveys and other components of the programs M&E system;
- Provides M&E technical advice to programs, projects, including staffing and resource allocation to M&E;
- Develops high quality quantitative and qualitative methods and participatory methodologies to monitor program quality for performance and results.
- Master’s Degree or its International Equivalent required in International Health, Epidemiology, Social Sciences, or related discipline;
- 5-8 Years of relevant experience in management of large projects and/or programs in teh M&E technical area;
- Has ability to manage projects, set realistic priorities, and plan for the successful implementation of activities;
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English; fluent in host country language;
- Demonstrated progressive experience in monitoring and evaluation of RMNCH programs and working with development agencies and organizations, government officials, civil society leaders, community leaders, project beneficiaries and project staff;
- Demonstrated technical skills in monitoring and evaluation of RMNCH programs with excellent organizational, analytical, oral and written communications skills in English, demonstrated supervisory skills; and ability to work well on team.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply for this Position
Note: Availability of position is contingent upon funding and approval of key personnel.