Infostrategy Technology Nigeria Limited is an Information, Communication and Software Technology firm incorporated in Nigeria and the United Kingdom. Founded in 2000 and reconstituted in 2002, we operate with a burning passion to transform the technological terrain of Africa by delivering value to clients through innovative and effective leverage of cutting-edge technology solutions.
Infostrategy Technology Nigeria Limited is currently seeking applications from suitable candidates to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- The Business Development Executive is vested with the responsibility of managing the business development team while overseeing the smooth running of the day to day operations of the several product solutions across various branch locations.
- Conduct simulation/user test exercises on mobile solutions to determine percentage readiness for deployment, communicate and track the correction progress of identified loop holes/errors.
- Develop and report operations and management procedures for the said applications.
- Manage and supervise product solutions’ integrations, information requirement gathering and the successful/profitable operations of such product solutions in the deployed locations.
- The Business Development Executive will be responsible for generating business models and functional processes for various product solutions.
- Conduct quarterly competitor performance research, analysis, recommendation and reporting for the new media services arm of the company.
- Candidate should possess a minimum of HND or B.Sc certificate in any Social Sciences or Management related field.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Sound leadership skills.
- Very good writing skills
- Candidate must be self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Candidate must have excellent Computer literacy skills.
- Ability to multitask, coordinate resources (people, time) and multiple functions/projects effectively.
- Sound analytical, evaluation and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s as an attachment (and a cover letter as the body of the mail) to: [email protected] stating the position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only applicants based in the FCT or willing to relocate at own expense will be considered.
Application Deadline 25th January, 2016.