Abbey is the premier, largest and most profitable, non-aligned Primary Mortgage Bank in Nigeria. We were incorporated on August 26, 1991 and licensed to carry on business as a primary mortgage institution (PMI) by the Central Bank of Nigeria on January 20, 1992. We commenced full commercial operations on March 11, 1992.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Estate Manager
- Implement real estate development projects and oversee maintenance of all real estate assets including site recommendation/selection/control, pre-development, securing public/private funding for projects (grants/loans) finance, construction planning and management.
- Conduct quarterly physical property inspections.
- Manage the transaction process end to end from setting site search until the conclusion of lease negotiations and signature.
- Maintain, update and safeguard all related property portfolio records, metrics, legal agreements, databases and process documentation and assure compliance.
- Compare a property with similar properties recently sold in order to determine its competitive market price.
- Plan and direct the purchase, sale, development and maintenance of real estate properties on behalf of the company and her clients.
- Negotiate the sale of, or terminate the lease on, such properties.
- Minimum of B.Sc/M.Sc in Estate Management or any related field.
- Minimum of Five years relevant work experience.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Enterprising and Commercial Approach to carrying out duties.
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft office tools.
- Professional membership/Certificate will be an added advantage.
- In-depth knowledge of the Real Estate Management and Construction industry.
- In-depth knowledge of trends and best practices in the Real Estate industry.
- Only applications received on Abbey website will be honored.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for a test.
- Abbey Mortgage Bank reserves the right to stop further action on this job vacancy notice.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 24th April, 2017.