A.G Leventis (Nigeria) Plc. is one of the largest bakeries in Nigeria producing highly nutritious variety of bakery products and snacks, with a strong brand presence in Lagos.
A.G Leventis (Nigeria) Plc is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise and coordinate the warehouse staff
- Conducting the necessary service to our products(valves etc) if needed
- Being responsible for any inventory that is required in the warehouse
- Inventory management
- Responsible for offloading the products to the warehouse from the trucks
- Responsible for stocking products to its proper place in the warehouse
- Transporting goods to clients if this is necessary
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Proactive initiative, innovative personality and organized.
- Ability to make calculations such as discounts, freight estimates, dimensional weight, invoices, and percentages
- Knowledgeable in use of Excel, ERP and other related software
- Customer relations management
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- 5 years’ experience in warehouse management/ Logistics & Supply Chain management.
- B.Sc./HND in Accounting, Economics, Business Admin or any of the social sciences.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 4th July, 2016.