Visa Incorporated is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
Visa Incorporated is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Market Readiness Director
Job Number: 163802
Job: Account Management
- The global Client Readiness and Support function supports the implementation of Visa’s emerging products and services. The Market Readiness Director will incubate and refine implementation processes and procedures for new product/services to a high degree of accuracy in their efforts to transition the implementation of these products/services to the business as usual (BAU) implementation teams as a stable, repeatable and scalable process.
- This is an individual contributor role responsible for working with internal stakeholders and external Visa client banks, processors, vendors and service providers to implement projects related to Visa emerging products and services.
- This role serves as a technical and functional specialist that requires strong execution and analytical abilities and works independently with guidance only in the most complex situations.
- The applicant should have Subject Matter Expertise in multiple areas such as card payment systems, products and services, payment technologies, gained through years of experience supporting clients and new product initiatives/existing product enhancements within a payment processing environment.
- Work with stakeholders in Client Support Services (CSS), non-CSS organizations, Core Product and Emerging Products & Innovation (EP&I) teams to analyze requirements of new core products, digital products and services or initiatives to support the business, and formulate implementation and support solutions
- Function as a Subject Matter Expert, explaining methodologies to different levels of individuals, both internal and external
- Constantly create good functional collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, by being able to speak confidently and displaying a professional presence
- Be accountable for delivering agreed objectives
- Assume appropriate decision-making authorities to ensure flawless execution of business objectives
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and/or new methodologies to improve departmental efficiencies and service delivery to clients
- Identify improvement opportunities to existing products or services
- Confidently manage client implementation projects involving non-BAU products and services including Visa digital solutions such as mVisa and other digital products on Visa’s roadmap
- Prepare documents and artifacts covering processes, implementation guides, presentations, forms, project plan, FAQs
- Create and deliver comprehensive training and materials on new products and processes to internal CSS Implementation Consultants and Account Managers and use developed implementation material and artifacts to handover the implementation when they are ready to move to BAU
- Bachelor Degree required.
- At least 8 years of professional experience in a Business/Project Management / Information Technology role including 3-5 years as an SME in a technical service or product
- Team collaboration demonstrated by desire and willingness to share knowledge with a broader team, be receptive to new ideas and changes to the standard operational procedures
- Customer focus with proven ability to establish productive working relationships with staff and management at all levels.
- Ability to set priorities and manage customer expectations, and work both as part of a team and independently
- Ability to develop or modify existing methods or ideas to create new procedures, products, systems or services
- Ability to view challenges strategically and communicate benefits.
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to absorb technical information and apply it to business solutions
- Demonstrated detailed knowledge of the full breadth of systems, products and services offered to VisaNet direct endpoints and clients
- Strong project management skills
- Be able to communicate complex, technical concepts in a focused and well organized manner
- Be able to learn and acquire knowledge in new technologies in keeping step with market developments
- Good analytical skills, not just for problem analysis, but to use technical acumen for reviewing appropriateness of technical or project documents and in integrating systems solutions
- Willingness to take on new challenges, explore new ideas and be flexible with changing priorities
- Orientation towards quality enhancement and process improvement
- Constantly keep current with development within Visa and the industry, so as to be able to provide innovative solutions to clients
- Must be a self-starter with proven abilities in organizational, conceptual, and logical problem solving.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply