The MacTay Group is a leading consulting company with its sole aim to nurture and improve growth in people and establishments by offering strategic and operations consulting services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Order & Delivery Manager (Telecommunications)
- Obtain the courier tracking number for shipping documents sent to opening bank from supplier and track the package.
- Responsible for checking correctness of Custom duty Advice value before sending to client for further processing.
- Send original PAAR and Bank payment receipt to the Freight Forwarder;
- Obtain Customs Duty pay-in slip from the Opening Bank;
- Responsible for engaging with and resolve all Custom queries on behalf of client
- Responsible for ensuring that client is duly informed in all stages of engagement with the regulators.
- Send copy of final tracking page to bank for expediting on processing of PAAR. (Pre Arrival Assessment Risk)
- Responsible to obtain PAAR from client
- In case of additional assessment by the Customs Service, responsible to ensure that all critical information is made available to client on time and to ensure timely resolution of such with proper documentation.
- Communication of any problems/delays and an action plan to remedy the situation
- For every clearing service, the Contactor (serving as the clearing agent) must provide a letter of comfort
- Request and obtain a Letter of Authority from client with respect to shipments/cargo so they can approach the Airliner/Shipping Agents for formal clearing documents.
- Obtain a Draft Assessment and Final Assessment.
- Manage the “Call Forward” process after the Draft assessment has been issued.
- Pass the Final Assessment to client for payment processing
- Obtain and submit the Duty Receipt to their allocated agent
- Clear and ensure delivery to the designated warehouse/location as stated by client.
- Responsible for liaising and acting as clients agent when engaging the Regulators/Custom Service
- Advanced Excel (Working with Vlookup, etc.)
- Able to work extended hours when required
- Experience in customs clearance/ local logistics
- Preferably have warehousing/ Supply chain Experience
- Works well under Pressure
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online