Sunnet Systems is an Information and Communications Technology company established to deliver world class information technology infrastructure, solution design and implementation, first class systems support and service delivery level that is constantly raised to exceed customers’ expectation and satisfaction.
Everyone in our organization is a professional. We recognize the effect of globalization on the business environment. Businesses today depend on ICT infrastructure to remain competitive, profitable and efficient in their quality of service delivery.
At Sunnet, we willingly take ownership of our clients’ ICT challenges/initiatives so they can focus on their core businesses. And we do it with a great pleasure.
Job Title: Project Manager
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager who will take on the management of key client projects with the goal of delivering every project on time, within budget and within scope.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Very good educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering
- Proven working experience in project management in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
Job Title: Enterprise Sales Account Manager
We are looking for a talented Enterprise Sales Account Manager to assign and direct all work performed in the branch and to supervise all areas of operation. You will manage staff, foster a positive environment and ensure customer satisfaction and proper branch operation. The successful candidate will have a hands-on approach and will be committed to the expansion and success of the business by implementing strategies that increase productivity and enable sales targets achievement.
- Sound business knowledge and good understanding of Enterprise infrastructures; sales and services.
- Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company
- Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration
- Direct all operational aspects including customer service, administration and sales
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans
- Meet goals and metrics
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
- Proven branch management experience
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices
- Leadership and human resources management skills
- BS in Business Administration or related field
- Ability to meet sales targets and production goals
- Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Results driven and customer focused
All applications should be sent to [email protected]