Stag Engineering Nigeria Limited is a leading wholly Nigerian owned engineering firm in Nigeria. The company has over 40 years’ experience in providing expert engineering services and mercantile power to discerning clients in Nigeria and West Africa.
At present it delivers over 1,000MW of mercantile power to these clients. The company has recently expanded into the marine and will be expanding its expertise to railway solutions in 2013.
Stag Engineering Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position below in our Regional Offices:
Job Title: Diesel Service Technician
- City & Guilds qualification, with Govt. trade test certification as a Diesel Engine Mechanic.
- Ideal candidates must have served a full technical apprenticeship on large Diesel Engines, with minimum of 5 years experience.
Job Title: Electrical Technician
- City & Guilds qualification, with Govt. trade test certification in “ElectroTechnology both in theory and practical.
- Candidates, must have had 5 to 10 years experience, in installation work; on mains Switchgear, Transformers & Electronic fault finding skills.
- Evidence of proven apprenticeship as an HT & LT electrician is required.
- Valid driver licence is essential.
Job Title: Pump & Injector Foreman
- City & Guilds in “Diesel Technology” with Govt. trade test certification and practice of between 5 to 10 years.
- Candidates must have evidence of a proven apprenticeship as “Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic” with extensive experience as a technician in a “1st Class Injector and Diesel pump test facility”.
- Exposure in store procedures, customer relationships, electronic injectors, CRD systems and turbo charging repairs; are required.
- Valid driver license is essential.
Job Title: Diesel Maintenance Technician
- City & Guilds qualification, with Govt. trade test certification in Theory and Maintenance of Heavy Diesel Engines”.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 10 years experience on engine repairs, both in a workshop and on the field.
- Valid driver licence is required.
Application Deadline 11th February, 2016.