UHY Maaji – An Independent member of UHY, one of the world’s leading accounting and consulting networks with over 100 member firms operating in nearly 240 offices in 78 countries, managed by Urbach Hacker Young International London, UHY is the 23rd largest international accounting and consultancy network.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Field Engineer
- Installation and start-up of packaging machine and complete lines
- Provide on-site training to machine operators
- Regular and accurate reporting of field activities
- Preventive and extraordinary maintenance and troubleshooting
- Ensure superior customer experience and customer satisfaction
- Help to optimize customer operations
We are Partner to a foreign based packaging equipment manufacturing company for food and beverage industry.
To service our numerous customers within Nigeria and possibly other west/central African Countries, we require a field service engineer with the following responsibilities and qualifications:
- Technical degree in the field of automation, mechatronics, maintenance or industrial informatics;
- Total willingness to travel worldwide;
- Minimum of 3 years related to experience in industrial and/or maintenance sector will be appreciated.
- Customer and safety orientation are essential.
- Knowledge in PLC controls and in industrial automated systems
- Troubleshooting attitude
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Mechanically and electrically inclined with a general knowledge of electrical, pneumatic and mechanical assembly, ability to use fine calibrated measuring instruments
- Ideally with some experience in field service
- Preference for candidates with experience in food packaging
- Fluent in English
- Additional language skills such as French would be considered an asset.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com