TIMWE Group is a global provider of mobile engagement solutions. At the moment we are catering our clients through three business brands distributed globally: DIGIWE – Digital Mobile Solutions, TECHWE – Technology Solutions and GOVWE – Government Solutions.
TIMWE Group is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Account Manager
- Manage all the Content Providers (CPs) on a daily basis;
- Solve CPs issues and liaise with internal TIMWE /Operator’s teams to solved them;
- Responsible for delivering the CP plan;
- Bring new CPs on board according to the defined plan;
- Responsible for all CPs approvals with the Operator before launching a new service;
- Responsible for defining integration timelines together with local IT team;
- Responsible for negotiation and closing contracts;
- SPOC for CP;
- Defines reports for CPs.
- University Degree;
- More than 3/ 4 years of related job experience, preferably in Media and/or Telecommunications services;
- Knowledge of the VAS business;
- Positive thinking and focus on problem solving;
- Ability to work in fast paced and flexibility to adjust to a permanently changing environment;
- Results oriented;
- Fluency in English (mandatory).
- Experience with customer management;
- An extremely high level of communication skills to present, inform, and persuade high level internal and external customers of the company’s understanding of customer needs and requirements, business development plans, strategies and actions;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply