Tetra Pak – Which takes its name from the original tetrahedron-shaped cartons it developed – manufactures and markets food packaging containers, filling systems, and distribution equipment for industrial customers in more than 170 countries. Its coated-paperboard boxes are used to hold dry, wet, cold, and shelf-stable foods and beverages. The privately-owned company is the largest subsidiary of holding company Tetra Laval International.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reward & Payroll Admin – HR Service Center
Ref No: LAG00001G
Job: Human Resources
Position report to: Reward Manager
- Contribute to an overall successful delivery of HR services to customers as a part HR Service Centre team according to SLA’s and KPI’s
- Reward administration.
- Invoice/Vendor Management related to reward area.
- Prioritise daily operations to assure even workload, high efficiency and accuracy.
- Deliver pre-defined reports to internal and external respondents.
- Contact with Global eHR team related to international relocations and issues resolution.
- Update user manuals and guidelines according to local rules and regulations.
- Respond to queries raised by employees on local payroll and benefit or general HR policy
- Administration, calculation and execution of payroll, variable pay, compensation & benefits according to country calendar, including mandatory payments/benefits as per country legislations
- Update employee data when benefits or salary are changed.
- Update and maintain e-HR system following changes in organisational structure, employee data etc. Create records for new staff, complete employee records when employee terminate.
- Archiving of personnel files.
- University degree within Personnel Administration or similar and/or min 1 year.
- General HR knowledge.
- Good knowledge in SAP or any HR systems.
- Fluency in English.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply