Tezza Business Solutions Limited – “Tezza”(te-zza) from the Italian word “Completezza” embodies our commitment to providing IT and Business Solutions that are comprehensive, through and complete. We specialize in providing personalized Software Quality Assurance and Testing Services within a streamlined, phased delivery channel.
With a primary goal of putting technological solutions to work in practical ways that ensures a healthy bottom-line our solutions reflect a deep understanding of real-world business challenges. Working in conjunction with our clients we are able to create and implement result-oriented personalized solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Test Manager
- The Test Manager role has oversight of all testing activities including estimating and resource planning at the program and portfolio level.
- The role also collaborates with Project Management, Application development and multiple test teams in the planning and execution of projects.
- The Test Manager is responsible for the analysis, design, planning and execution of testing for projects and initiatives.
- The role demonstrates extensive knowledge of all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and techniques for creating a high value and technically-driven Test Team that is strong, independent, formal and unbiased.
- The Test Manager conforms to Tezza Business Solutions’s testing practices and standards
Level of Scope:
- Assignments will be strategic and tactical in nature
- Provide day to day leadership and direction to test teams during all test cycles
- Ensures cross functional training and self-development of test resources across projects.
- This role will publish appropriate dashboards and metrics to project teams, and coordinate across all functional teams for quality and test deliverables.
- Responsible for the creation of project test plans and test cases
- Assist external testing resources in adopting Tezza standards and processes
- Verify defects are effectively recorded, communicated and understood
- Ensure warranty/support related changes are incorporated into all existing testwares
- Ensure re-use of existing testing documentation for new projects/releases
- Mentor and provide guidance to testers
- Analyze and ensure test results and changes/defect are reflected in the test case and test cases are updated appropriately based on resolution
- Identify and recommend process improvements as necessary
- This role will execute test cases and record defects where and when necessary
- Work with the developers to understand the technical requirement/design being built in a project
- This role will also provide continuous improvement of project test standards, guidelines and governance and participate in global test initiatives and governance.
- Overseeing execution of assigned client-specific software testing projects, tools and techniques
- Manages risk/impact analyses for the projects
- Responsible for estimation of testing effort including the creation and management of test schedule and escalation if deviation are foreseen or occur
- Work with the business analyst to understand the business rules and requirements for a project
- Trace Test Cases back to requirement to verify coverage
- Validate Test Preparation of environments and verify all teams are aligned with what needs to occur to build/prepare the test environments
- Coordinate, Track and report regularly on execution of all test phases
- Coordinate defect triage meetings for all test phases
- Perform additional duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related areas
- Will have accountability for multiple projects or a single large project.
- The ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level certification or similar certification is desirable
- 5 – 8 years of test related experience including 2 – 4 years in a test leadership role.
- Capable of overseeing and coordinating a group of testers (and other project participants when working within the capacity of a Test Project Manager) on any given project.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply