Steam Quarters is the first offline and online dedicated Food delivery service to businesses. We provide a platform that helps both employees and employers plan their lunch in advance.
In order to push our continued level of success, we require candidates to join our young and dynamic team in the capacity below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to coordinate and facilitate the expansion of our partnership with other companies.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services using both online and offline marketing tools.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting partnership and forging strong relationships with other companies and industries.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and company partnership with.
- Create and recruit the team responsible for implementing the growth plan
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Proven working experience as a business development executive /sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support(in the food /hospitality sector will be an added advantage
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Accounting, Marketing or a relevant field
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Sales force)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Demonstrable experience in dealing with high-level negotiations.
- Basic Accounting and bookkeeping skills
- Client Relationship & Management
- Business to Business Selling
- Industry Research
- Presentation skills
- Business Planning &Development
- 2-3 years working experience
50,000 – 100,000/Monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: Only candidates that fulfill the above required criteria will be contacted
Application Deadline 9th July, 2016.