Siemens is an Integrated Technology Company. The business activities of our Energy, Health care, Industry and Infrastructure & Cities Sectors have enabled us to capture leading market and technology positions worldwide. Technological excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and international focus have been our hallmarks for 165 years, making us strong and linking us to our shareholders, employees and customers as a partner of trust.
Siemens is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Service Specialist – Mechanical Drive
Req ID: 242171
What are my responsibilities?
- Develop sales proposals, negotiate and close deals and act as voice for the customers
- Be available in the market. Visit customers on all levels frequently and continuously
- Carry out forecasting and planning activities at the Business Segment level
- Carry out market studies/ analysis, analyze activities and behaviors of competitors in the market and develop customer account plans
- Supervise and organize all proposals, quotations and tender documents and take responsibility for accuracy and value/ cost of all quotations
- Coordinate market information and requirements and feedback to HQ to ensure improved competitiveness of service products in technology and functionality
- Supervise and ensure proper sales-to-project hand over of secured orders
- Acts as a change agent to proactively drive sales of the Service business and develop trusted relationships with customers
- Develop go-to-market strategy for in-country service portfolio fitting with DF CS MD market requirements
- Acquaint yourself with the MD portfolio especially with those drives used in the Cement Industry and in materials handling applications and deliver presentations and provide technical knowledge-sharing/ training to customers
- Establish yourself as accepted welcomed and competent trustworthy partner for our customers
- Create and drive opportunities to guarantee achievement of Order Intake, Ebit & Sales targets
- Drive Service sales by promoting services to all existing and new customers in the region
- Gather feedback from customer, assess customer’s needs, address customer inquiries, provide ideas and suggestions on relevant product development and after-sales services and ensure increased customer satisfaction
- Regularly update customer information and pipeline in CRM tool and develop efficient weekly working plan and monthly business reports for management
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Minimum of 5 – 8 years work experience with a successful proven track record in Sales or Service related functions in the Cement and materials handling industry or similar
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and able to interact with stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent command of the English language, both written & spoken
- Should possess good organizational, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Able to frequently travel within and outside of Lagos and/ or Nigeria
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Bachelor degree or Master’s degree or similar in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or other related field
- Experience in delivering after-sales service for Siemens Drives/ Automation/ Power Distribution systems preferred
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply