Michael Stevens Consulting, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shift Engineer, Preform
- Manage the Preform production in the shift through optimum utilization of manpower, machines and other infrastructure to ensure that shift production targets are met and that the production always meets the specification.
- Ensure that all the quality system requirements are met in the shift like process monitoring, housekeeping and documentation.
- Perform preventive maintenance of the equipment as per schedule. Troubleshoot operational process, quality issues and machine breakdowns.
Other Functions and Responsibilities
- Execute tool change over and fill the change over report.
- Ensure the work in process products are cleared within the shift.
- Develop team members for job flexibility (intra team and inter team)
- Maintain production log book for each machine and prepare shift production report.
- Check the machine safety feature periodically and report to maintenance in case of any failure.
- Ensure that operators/helpers always work in safe environment.
- Always ensure the cleanliness of production floor and equipment and give awareness to operators/helpers about housekeeping.
- Ensure the machines are running at the rated speeds.
- Ensure that the wastage are under budgetary levels and ensure maximum recycling of raw material.
- Ensure contingency plans are in place in case of shortage of manpower.
- Assess the training needs of subordinates and submit to production executive.
- Direct Reports
- Other stake holders
- GM Other Internal
- Commercial External
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 24th July, 2016.