Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL), is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: QC Supervisor
Job Type: Contract
Category: Oil & Gas
- The QAQC Supervisor will be responsible for ensuring and enforcing the Quality implementation on the Nigeria
- Content fabrication in Yards. She/he will report on daily basis to client FPSO Package Quality Superintendent.
The SERVICE holder is responsible for:
- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in inspecting incoming materials,in process construction components, and finished module to ensure adherence to company quality standards and customer specifications.
- Ensures the correct application of Quality Control phase.
- Takes case of reporting on his duty to Project Superintendent (PS).
- Arranges in coordination with PS and site personnel procedures, manuals and reports.
- Be sure that all sites activities are carried out according to reference documentation.
- Cooperates in Event Report Management and for all the implementation of relative corrective actions.
- Makes site personnel aware of and trainee them on quality topics.
- Ensures, when ever necessary, the update of site quality control plans/control procedures.
- Ensure proper control/trace ability on free issue and purchased materials and that they conform to required specification.
- Ensure Contractors’ control and adherence to specification, codes, standards and statutory requirements
- Supervises the quality
- Allocates Quality Control personnel to the various areas of site activity.
- Supervises inspections, reports and the documentation issued by inspectors and collect and file the required Quality Records.
- Evaluates the qualifications of welders and Non Destructive Test-NDT technicians with regard to the activities assigned.
- Evaluates the qualifications of inspection personnel.
- Update internal Database with all information (Corrective Action Requests, Nonconformities and Deviations/ Derogations etc) and prepare statistic analysis.
- Systematically record the nonconformity or event reports issued and identify appropriate corrective actions.
- Manages collaboration of measurement instruments and related certifications.
- Distributes Quality Plan on Site.
- Informs the Project Quality Engineer of any deviation regarding the contract.
- Checks the completeness and conformity to specified applicable requirements, standards and/or directives.
- Ensures that the tests, controls and inspections are carried out and that personnel have access to all required project documentation.
- High standard of verbal and written communications, including: report writing, presentations, diplomacy and assertiveness.
- Be fully conversant with Welding Processes, Welders qualifications, Materials identification, NDE Techniques and with Manufacturing/construction activities and Painting/Coating/Fireproofing process.
- Knowledge on general specification and BV rules are an advantage
- Graduate Bachelors Degree (B.Sc) or equivalent in Engineering disciplines relevant to Oil & Gas and Construction Engineering activities.
- Professional Experience (number of years): 10 years of relevant construction experience in Oil and Gas Production Projects.
- Administrative skill including proficiency in typical office application Words, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Fluent in English and able to communicate at all level within the Company. Good planning capacity, presentation, negotiation and organizational skills.
- Able to follow up pWPS, PQR and WPS, WQT and WPQT, painting/coating qualification.
- Knowledgeable in the various applications of welding, painting, pressure vessel codes and standards and Can direct people
- Strategic thinking-Decision Making-Listening and reception. Problem Solving Spirit of Enterprise- Relations management. Flexibility-Excellence orientation.
- Innovation-Change management. Planning target control-Communication. Experience with latest inspection and monitoring methods.
- Good working knowledge of AWS, BGAS/ CSWIP, ANSI, NACE, API Codes, metallurgy, welding engineering, NDT Used In FPSO design and construction.
How to Apply
Interested and candidates qualified should:
Click here to apply