Proserv is an international energy services company specialising in the provision of life-of-field solutions.
Job Title: Sales Manager – Parker Hannifin Products
Key Accountabilities (includes, but not limited to the following)
- Lead the sales and Marketing of Parker Hannifin products to Proserv Instrumentation Nigeria PIN [clients.
- 80% time will be spent visiting PIN clients to promote Parker Hannifin products and develop relationship with clients operational and procurement teams to ensure PIN is the preferred supplier of Parker Hannifin Products.
- Lead effort to have PIN registered as supplier for Parker Hannifin products on clients AVL.
- Use PIN AX12 Sales Modules to update interactions with clients via Client Visit reports, documenting the sales process and regularly update opportunities as they unfold.
- Update the sales process using the Sales Management tool of AX 12. Raising Customer Visit Reports. Identifying Prospects, passing new customers through the KYC process and submitting the completed forms to regional commercial/credit team for registration.
- Update all the enquiries into the tracker and liase with SCM for placement of the orders to suppliers of the items
- To record the progress of all sales and translate into weekly reports,
- Promotion of our facility and capability to new and existing clients through a proactive approach.
- Assist in implementing the sales strategy as set by the BDM including strategies for encouraging repeat business and up-selling
- Participate as representatives for Proserv Nigeria in industry seminars and shows that will enable greater levels of client interaction for the Proserv Nigeria team
- Deliver a minimum of three new greenfield project related Parker Hannifin sales
- Adopt strategic marketing plans to grow the sale of Parker Hannifin products among Proserv Nigeria Client. Outline Plan for execution for Client meetings and Greenfield project.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; raise quotes via AX12 qoutation module.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Effective presentation of Parker Hannifin products to clients and a comfort level in discussing parker Hannifin products with client teams.
- Interfacing with customers, providing a clear interpretation of their requirements from the onset
- Successfully plan and prepare for sales calls by means of effective information, customer profiling and action plans
- Plan objectives in line with company priorities, taking into account management and marketing activities
- Ensure engagement in post job debriefs with client / customers
- Prepare in coordination with the finance team and operations team, the annual revenue budgets, quarterly forecast and reviews/analysis, papers or reports
- Develop sales database (POST) and update monthly report / provide bi-weekly sales analysis to management team
- Attend appropriate Safety and Environmental training session – IOSH
- Reports any and all potential safety hazards as appropriate – raise observation cards
- Build and drive the compliance culture within the sales team
Desired Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable experience in a sales, marketing or business development position.
- Possesses at least a bachelor’s degree or technical training certificates with experience in Parker Hannifin products
- Effectively presentation skills
- Knowledge and experience of the Nigerian market
- Solid understanding of Nigerian Oil & Gas regulatory requirement
- Have strong interpersonal skills, be able to work on own initiative and pro-active
- Driving license holder
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply