Resource Intermediaries Limited is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. The conceptual definition of the company is “easing business burdens”, which is the fundamental reason for our existence. In living this definition, we focus on three key areas; Human Resource Recruitment & Management, Janitorial Services and Business Support Services (Legal and Company Secretarial Services, Information Technology and Finance & Accounting).
Resource Intermediaries Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
JOB TITLE : Business Manager
Job Location: Port-Harcourt
The ideal candidate must have extensive Business Development experience and networks in the South-South and South East Region of the Country. The candidate will be responsible for revenue generation within the South- South and South East regions of Nigeria and will build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
He/she will identify and develop the appropriate Marketing channel to deliver Resource Intermediaries Limited’s Services. The person will be in charge of identifying, qualifying and closing new opportunities to meet and exceed RIL corporate objective. The role will also include managing established and existing relationships to ensure maximize incremental revenues from existing customers.
- Will identify trendsetting ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Identify customer needs and proactively seek to meet them in the most efficient and effective way.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Responsible for identifying, developing, exploring and expanding income generation opportunities for RIL with regards to all RIL Services.
- Develop & nurture a network in the South South and South East Region, which will be of potential financial value to RIL.
- Work jointly with the Head office Marketing/Operation teams to leverage existing channel partners and helping develop new partnerships.
- Broad knowledge in developing and closing new accounts
- Extensive experience in marketing HR Outsourcing Product and Services
- Sound understanding of the overall market and current as well as upcoming trends.
- Proven technical skills, commercial knowledge and experience.
- Ability to quickly learn how to articulate the company’s products, solutions and strategy.
- Minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience in the HR Outsourcing Marketing industry, with a track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
- Excellent network of contacts within the South South and South East Region
Qualification and Skills
- Minimum HND/Bsc from a reputable higher institution
- Must Reside in Port Harcourt or its environs
- Excellent Good Communication in English
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, excellent writing skills.
- Good computer skills
- Must be able to drive and possession of own car is an added advantage
- Autonomous, committed and responsible
- Ability to make clear and comprehensive decisions to achieve goals.
- Enthusiastic and hard working
- Team worker
- Self-assertion and strong persuasive ability
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 2016-06-20 00:00:00