The Place – We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are presently into restaurants, hotel, and nightclubbing. We are opening new outlets in Lagos and looking for high-flying individual who shares the values of hard work, commitment and integrity and places high premium on personal development and career growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Supervisor – Refrigerator and Air Condition Technician
- An exciting role has risen in maintenance unit at The Place for a highly motivated and hard working individual.
- The main purpose of this position is to ensure that refrigerators, chillers, ACs and related assets are maintained in the highest order.
As a refrigeration and air-conditioning (RAC) engineer, your work would cover two broad areas:
- Refrigeration – installing and maintaining cooling systems in places like supermarkets, restaurants, hospitals, food processing plants and factories
- Air-Conditioning – installing servicing and repairing the systems that control air quality, temperature and humidity.
Other responsibilities includes:
- Routine checks and logs of the status of AC units and Chillers in all outlets including the head office
- Carry out quality assurance spot checks on subordinate work.
- Liaise with specialist contractors to ensure that breakdowns are dealt with promptly and cost effectively.
- To supervise and direct subordinate in performance of their duties.
- Work closely with Restaurant and Eatery Managers on issues relating to AC’s and Chillers
Experience and Qualification
- Proven experience in installation and repairs of all brands of AC
- General maintenance of Air conditioning units (Split, Standing and Industrial)
- Ability to Install, diagnose and repair faulty systems both small and large units with specific
- Certificate of Artisanship, Trade Test 1, 2 & 3, OND and other certification as applicable.
- Minimum of 4 – 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Good literacy and supervisory skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and multi-located environment
- Good planning and organisational skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.