The Place – We are a world class fast growing dynamic hospitality company that is an industry leader as well as innovator with existing opportunities for advancement for brilliant forward thinking professionals. In line which our business objectives, the company is currently undergoing a rapid organic growth phase propelled by the rollout of new outlets in quick successions.
To this end, we are looking to fill senior managerial positions for newly created job roles. Our preferred candidates should have at least 10 years cognate experience in the restaurant business (preferably top ranking fast food chains in Nigeria) and extensive operational knowledge of the hospitality industry, including operational excellence, and outstanding customer/client partnership and communication skills.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager (Production and Restaurant)
- The Operations Manager will lead and direct operational activities across all the outlets ensuring that the overall strategic objective of properly executing product, operational processes and procedures.
Other functions include:
- Demonstrate the ability to foster a unified cohesive environment with consistency throughout each restaurant, area, zone, region, and division
- Monitor and direct the day to day operations of all our outlets.
- Act as a “change agent” when reviewing current operational procedures and processes including operations, training and development of staff, production, product scheduling etc.
- Propose, execute and develop departmental policies, goals, operational standards and procedures ensuring consistency among all operating operational units
- Prepare operational reports that analyze adverse trends and make recommendations to Management on methods to improve service, reduce costs, upgrade menus, acquire new equipment, and manage personnel.
Qualifications and Attributes
Our preferred candidates should have the following requirements:
- A first Degree
- A minimum of 10 year experience in an operations role in the hospitality industry
- Strong ethic of accountability to drive results
- A high sense of urgency, and the ability to build and lead strong teams to continually achieve new levels of performance
- Hands on, roll-up-your sleeves kind of individual who is open to the sharing of, and reaction to, ideas in an open forum.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Computer literacy
- A demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across multifunctional teams
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Interested candidates must ensure that their CVs/Resumes are uploaded with their applications and the role being applied for should be clearly specified.