For 124 years, Philips has been a leader in building and shaping markets with our meaningful innovations. We have always been guided by our passion to improve people’s lives – true to our vision of making the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation.
In 2014 we announced the next phase of our Accelerate! transformation, moving from a holding company structured around multiple divisions to two stand-alone operating companies – in HealthTech and Lighting Solutions – with the ambition of capturing growth and creating value, both leveraging the trusted Philips brand.
Philips Africa HealthTech covers the continent in 5 Key Districts across multiple countries in Africa. Philips Africa HQ is in Johannesburg, South Africa with the other districts including Egypt, Kenya, Morocco, Ghana/Nigeria.
Job Title: Partner Account Manager Personal Health
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Reports to: Business Development Manager Personal Health West Africa based in Nigeria
Responsible for managing sellout activities Nigeria within Philips’ Personal Health reseller segment, (Key accounts and Traditional Trade) establishes a professional working relationship, builds excitement for the Philips Brand, drives the implementation and execution of demand generation activities as well as Philips Partner Program deployment within their accounts, increases sales effectiveness and skills of resellers.
- Meet or exceed country Personal Health Sellout sales target
- Meet or exceed sales target within your accounts
- Increase Philips PH share of wallet within account
- Maximize program participation and achievement of program goals
- Increase partners knowledge, Position & demonstrate Philips portfolio value proposition vs. competition in accounts
- Monitor key performance indicators and report regularly on deviations, success and issues: forecast, sellout, inventory, SOW
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Grow Philips Personal Health’s business within your accounts
- Expand partner business to advance Philips ’s mindshare and partner’s value-add
- Contribute the support essential for successfully pursuing and winning opportunities for the partner and Philips
- Build personal communication skills and effectively leverage communication assets (web, telecomm) to motivate partner selling and alignment with Philips
- Develop enduring partner business relationships based on competence and responsive partner support in line with Philips’s GBP
- Maintains solid partner business intelligence.
- Quota achievement and growth
- Philips Personal Health’s share of wallet within accounts
- Partner business plan and training plan
- Number of campaigns executed and incremental business generated
- Country market-share gain
- Partner Satisfaction
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply