Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the CEO’s Executive Assistant
- We are looking for a PA to assist the Executive Assistant to the CEO in ensuring proficiency and efficiency in tasks given by the CEO.
- Reading, Monitoring and responding to E.A’s mail.
- Typing documents and preparing correspondence on the E.A behalf.
- Manage & Coordinate all travel arrangements which includes Ticketing & Passport, Vehicle for Airport pickup & Security
- Coordinate payment of all Utility and data connection bills. Ensure all are available & working perfectly
- Scheduling of meetings and Provision of Magazines, Cash notes & office stationeries
- Coordinate general house maintenance; AC servicing, fumigation, Plumbing, Carpentry e.t.c
- Screening phone calls, enquires and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
- Proper record keeping, filing and submission of reports on time (MIS report, PA report, e.t.c).
- Planning, organizing and managing events on behalf of the E.A.
- Outside duties as maybe assigned by the E.A.
- Minimum Professional Qualification: B.Sc – Business Administration or equivalent.
- Total Experience: 6 to 8 years (With at least 2 years work experience in the manufacturing industry)
- The ideal candidate must currently be in a similar role, be proficient in Excel and would be required to work extended hours.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 17th February, 2017.