Skyborne Logistics is a management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining over 70 years of experience, capabilities across all various industries and businesses ranging from the ICT, Aviation, Oil and Gas, Government parastatals.
Skyborne Logistics is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cashier/Collection Officer
- Receive payments and post amounts paid to customer accounts.
- Assist customers with related concerns.
- Carry out the necessary administrative functions for all accounts such as recording change of address and deleting the records of customers where necessary.
- Sort and file documents and perform other clerical duties, such as answering mails, messages or calls and writing reports.
- Initiate necessary proceedings when customers fail to respond to collection attempts.
- Carry out collection audit via telephone or physical visit and solicit for payment.
- Keep regular update of financial status of customers and status of collection efforts.
- Locate and monitor due and past due payments.
- Persuade customers to pay amounts due.
Qualifications, Skills & Abilities
- Minimum qualification of an OND
- Ability to persuade and negotiate
- Ability to develop one’s own ways of doing things, being able to work under pressure with little or no supervision.
- Ability to provide quality standard of service to customers.
- Attention to detail- applicant must be thorough in completing work tasks.
- Basic knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Applicant must be streetwise.
- Applicant must be honest and ethical.
- Ability to communicate excellently in writing and verbally.
- Ability to maintain composure by controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behaviour, even in very difficult situations.
- Ability to accept criticism and deal calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
- Ability to fulfil obligations, being reliable and dependable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] with title of Application as “Collection Officer Job”
Application Deadline 22nd October, 2016.