Vicmart Enterprises Limited, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
- Compile & record the revenue statement and reconcile the balance with branch.
- Record the fund transferred from various exchanges and crosscheck with the revenue ledgers and if necessary correspond with the bank.
- Update the fixed asset register for each addition of assets on the basis of disbursement or Journal voucher
- Prepare the scrap report for the auction.
- Account the unaccounted fixed assets in the books.
- Capitalise the interest payable on loans borrowed for construction and purchase of assets until the commissioning of project.
- Account for the fixed assets acquired through any grant. Calculate depreciation on such assets.
- Transfer capital work in progress to fixed asset on completion of project.
- Prepare the details of the fully depreciated assets at the end of the year.
- Verify all bills related to capital items including civil works.
- Record the detail of transfer in the fixed asset register at the headquarter
- Inspect asset on receipt of scrap report and make necessary entry in the books
- Calculate depreciation at the end of each month as per the rates prescribed by the statute.
- Carry out annual physical verification of fixed assets with reference to the fixed asset register. Prepare physical verification report and submit to the management.
- Obtain approval from the management to write off missing, unserviceable, damaged or
- condemned assets and pass necessary entries in the books of accounts.
The remuneration is between 45,000 to 60,000
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: Only Ibadan Residence should apply.
Application Deadline 31st July, 2016.