Oracle has an outstanding track record for delivering business value in the communications industry. Only Oracle offers packaged hardware and software solutions that deliver end-to-end support for the key business processes for communications companies, from service creation, offer management, and order orchestration, through provisioning, signaling and service delivery, to billing, revenue assurance, and reporting.
Job Title: Key Account Manager Oracle Communications, Orange Account
Job descriptionThis position is responsible for new account development and/or expanding existing accounts within an established geographic territory.
Works as part of an account team to identify, qualify and deliver Hardware products/ solutions. Responsible for the account plan to drive goal attainment in assigned territory. Coordinates with the other members of the sales team (employees and partners) to support account sales and business development strategies. Helps identify and engage the appropriate partner to meet customer specifications. Becomes trusted advisor to key customer influencers and decision makers. Drives company’s strategy into assigned accounts. Follows all companies’ methodologies and processes related to sales opportunity pursuit. Ensures that the company’s sales programs are known and executed in assigned territory, including personal follow-up and engagement in selected opportunities. Achieves or exceeds the quarterly and annual sales goals. May travel frequently.
- Proactive Key Account Management towards Orange Group & related Orange Group Operating Companies in the region
- Positioning and sales of our unique and integrated core network solutions by actively creating and developing new sales opportunities in the field of:
- Core Networks and related higher level applications (MNP, EIR, VoLTE, etc)
- SS7/SIGTRAN Signaling
- Core Network Monitoring
- Diameter Routing Function
- Session Border Controller, IMS, WebRTC
- Policy Control and Charging
- Service Delivery
- Unified Communications, Analytics
- Develops target account sales strategies
- Develops executive relationships at Orange in the region – customers and prospects.
- Builds the business case for the adoption of the Company’s value proposition with Orange group in the region
- Develop strategies and plans to meet or exceed quarterly and yearly bookings quotas.
- Further develops opportunities at the assigned customers in the region
- Works closely with other internal functions such as Sales Engineering , Consulting, and Key Account Managers in charge of Orange Group to address complex solutions to customer needs.
- Conducts sales presentations and prepares proposals for customers.
- Technical University Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Telecommunications or similar.
- Extensive experience in sales, technical presales or similar fields at major vendor(s) in the telecom industry including substantial period with a personal quota target.
- Successful sales track in the assigned region, personal network in place
- Good knowledge of GSM, GPRS, UMTS and LTE networks
- Good knowledge of Service Providers’ business, market trends (e.g., LTE, VoLTE, VoWifi, etc.)
- Good knowledge of core network elements and their connectivity / loadsharing / engineering / planning
- Experience and knowledge in Signaling, IMS, SBC, Policy Management, Network Monitoring and OSS/BSS
- Multi-cultural, high caliber sales professional
- Results and detail orientated
- Strong in closing deals
- Fluency in English and French.
- Preference for candidates with experience selling into Orange Group with extensive connections with Orange Operating Companies in West Africa
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply