Jumia is the largest e-commerce mall in Africa with over 100,000 unique visitors a day, buying everything from Fashion to Phones.
Founded in 2012 in Nigeria, Jumia’s mission is to revolutionize the concept of shopping by providing customers with the best online shopping experience.
Jumia is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Training and QA In Charge
Department: Operations & Logistics
- Fleet Trainer ensures on time delivery and pickup through 3rd Part Logistics providers as per agreed service levels; manage 3rd part Logistics providers as required and demand of delivery/ pick up of Jumia / Kaymu shipments.
- To do qualitative and quantitative research on the training needs of driver team
- To develop and improve content material for driver training
- To contribute in OPS process and planning with a focus on driver needs and customer experience
- Regular and consistent feedback activities / mechanisms to ascertain the service levels of 3rd Party Logistics providers and encourage improvements.
- Reiterate on Values of Jumia/ Kaymu at all levels.
- To conduct over the weekend trainings in full batches
- To conduct role plays and focused group discussion in small batches everyday
- To prepare and evaluate the progress of drivers at an individual level
- Control and monitor driver customer communication to ensure good customer experience.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in mass training
- Should have the ability to work within set timelines in a constantly innovative workplace.
- Can work with little supervision.
- Good understanding of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Candidate should be a team player and demonstrate positive thinking, a good work ethic and company loyalty.
- Candidates should be familiar with use of MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook.
- Have a customer-centric attitude with patience to deal with people related issues
- Bring empathy to the table and champion the causes of drivers in the organization
- Liaise with Hub Managers and dispatch team
Qualification and Experience
- A good first degree from a recognized Institution.
- 2-3 years’ experience in the area of Logistics / Customer Service / Account Management.
- Applicant must be process oriented and analytical, must have experience in fleet training and must have handled teams.
- Experience in Supply Chain Management in online or offline retail formats / FMCG companies is a plus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply