ToLet.com.ng is Nigeria’s fastest growing online real estate start-up. We provide a property rentals platform that helps Lagosians navigate the stressful, frustrating and unstructured Lagos property rental market. In order to push our continued level of success, we require talented and resourceful individuals to fill the role stated out below:
Job Title: Property Manager, Intern
- We are looking for a hardworking intern to assist the property management on assigned commercial/residential properties.
- The goal is to maximize asset value, customer satisfaction revenue and grow yourself in the field with a lot to learn
- Help in the management of all aspects of assigned properties
- Design business plans for assigned properties that suit customers’ needs
- Help Inspect and arrange maintenance to meet standards
- Assist in the maintenance of a positive, productive relationship with tenants
- Negotiate lease/contracts with contractors in a timely and reliable manner
- Advertise and market vacant spaces to attract tenants
- Assist in overseeing properties’ personnel and assess its performance
- Accomplish financial goals and report periodically on financial performance
- Source and build relationships with prospective clients to expand business opportunities
- Update job and market knowledge
- Awaiting NYSC/ at least 6-months internship program applicants in related field
- Fully understanding property management and its financial aspects
- In depth knowledge of all rules and regulations surrounding property management
- Competency in MS Office and relevant databases and software
- Customer focus and bottom line orientation
- Interpersonal savvy with strong communication and presentation skills
- Well organised with excellent time management skills
Job Title: SEO Analyst
- We are looking for an SEO/SEM analyst to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
- You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Proven SEO experience
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- BS/MS Degree in a Quantitative, test-driven field
Job Title: Business Development Manager (Partnership)
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting partnership and forging strong relationships with other companies and industries.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and company partnership with
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Proven working experience as a business development manager /sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Demonstrable experience in deal with high-level negotiations
- Experience in customer support
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- BSc/BA in business administration, marketing or relevant field
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Shortlisted candidates would be contacted for an interview invitation at short notice.
Application Deadline 31st July, 2016.