Nosak Group – We are a reputable, world class, dynamic, creative and result oriented organization, with group of companies located in the major cities in the country.
We urgently require the services of the position below:
Nosak Group is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Procurement Team Lead
Job Code: PTL 06-16
- We are a reputable, world class, dynamic, creative and result oriented organization, with group of companies located in the major cities in the country.
- We are looking for an experienced Procurement Team Lead to be responsible for the supply of products and services essential for our company’s operations.
- The candidate will strategize to find the most cost-effective deals and suppliers. .
- Devise and employ fruitful sourcing strategies
- Discover the most profitable suppliers and initiate business partnerships
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure the clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Anticipate unfavourable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Perform risk management regarding supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure the most advantageous terms
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize details of orders and deliveries
- Examine and re-evaluate existing contracts
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
Qualification, Skills & Experience
- Relevant university degree/equivalent
- A professional qualification will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in a similar role
- Excellent Communication skills in oral and written
Job Title: Utilities Engineer/Technician
Job Code: UET6-16
- Ensure high standards of safety (of personnel and plant) are maintained in all operational and maintenance activities.
- Provide utilities in such a way that product safety is guaranteed
- Carry out operations without violating local and global best-practice environmental standards
- Ensure that all utilities are provided consistently and that they meet the technical requirements of all end-users to support the achievement of business objectives
- Drive for optimum energy (conversion) efficiency and cost effectiveness in the operation of plant and equipment in scope, within the limits of the technology used.
- Provide strong leadership in the area of personal integrity, ethical compliance and legal compliance of all activities that the team is involved in
- Identify training and development needs of team members and implement or facilitate the process of meeting them.
- Ensure that a high standard of engineering practice is in place
- Reliable operation of plant and equipment such that use of spare parts is optimised and inventory (working capital) is well managed.
- Regular review of the performance of plant and equipment with a view to initiating expansion/upgrade where necessary.
- Ensure that capital projects executed are within budget and achieve the stated objectives and benefits to the organisation.
- Constant drive for improvement in processes and procedures using modern improvement techniques such as RCM, Lean Six Sigma, etc
Qualification, Skills & Experience
- HND or B.Sc in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- A minimum of 4 years post graduate working experience in the area of steam generation equipment (e.g. boilers), chillers, air compressors, and pumps.
- The job holder must be a quick learner, have a strong sense of ownership, display a high level of customer-focused orientation, and be able to take responsibility for actions taken.
- Some level of experience in Project Management and the execution of capital projects would be an advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes/CV’s to: [email protected] using the job code as the subject of mail
Application Deadline 30th June, 2016.