The Humber Group (HUMBER) is a boutique firm that specializes in a diverse range of business disciplines. The core of its operation revolves around Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Solutions and Financial and Business Consulting and Advisory Services.
The Humber Group is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Customer /Social Relations Executive
- Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and fax messages.
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, Executive committee meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls.
- Provide word-processing and secretarial support and administrative services to the Managing Directors.
- Greet and assist visitors and the clients.
- Deliver excellent customer service for all customers on all games platform, document and escalate customer complaints and expedite customer complaint resolution.
- Ensure all winners and their winnings are documented daily and sent to the accountant for approval and payment.
- Serve as a back up to the accountant for winners’ payment.
- Ensure that all information on all the payments from all game platforms are extracted daily and sent to the accountant for proper documentation and reconciliation with the payment companies.
- Document all work processes and update accordingly
- Social Relations Responsibilities
- Manage all social media marketing platforms for the company.
- Manage the online presence of the company’s website
- Work with the digital media department to develop and create emails and text content.
- Manage, develop and publish the company’s blog.
- Ensure digital marketing by creating and posting content on social blogs and forums.
- Implement company’s event planning and scheduling including strategy, venue search, onsite logistics and management and other creativities to support the event.
Job Title: Graphic Artist
- Responsible for managing all company’s graphic requests from typesetting through to design, print and production
- Responsible for developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and website content.
- Responsible for determining size and arrangement of illustrative material, font style and size.
- Responsible for preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief, reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required.
- Develop and create content to drive brand awareness, thought leadership, and demand generation.
- Liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
- Interested candidate should possess relevant qualifications
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their application letter and detailed CV’s to:[email protected]
Application Deadline 4th February, 2016.