Berrymart Integrated Services Limited is a dynamic, innovative, service centric, wholly indigenous company and a major player in the Nigeria FMCG distributorship sector. Its core operation is in the distribution of NAFDAC certified highly consumable British manufactured cookies and beverage to wholesale markets and supermarkets in Nigeria.
Berrymart Integrated Services Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Representative – Typhoo Tea
The ideal candidate is expected to;
- Develop and expand the sale of the product
- Manage customer relations
Education & Experience
- Minimum of an OND
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Sales/ Marketing.
- Familiar with Lagos markets- Wholesale & Retail
Job Title: Mechandiser
- This role involves maintaining product availability and selling products at all designated corporate accounts.
- Maintaining product in Store racks, shelves, and displays by identifying replenishment needs; transporting product between backroom and display floor, cleaning product space; and securing damaged or defective product.
- Maintaining areas of responsibility in designated accounts by communicating status and concerns to Store and Company personnel; following Company and Store policies regarding backroom, display floor, replenishment, equipment, and safety.
- Provides customer service to Consumers and Store personnel by identifying and resolving concerns; answering questions; locating product; and responding to assistance requests.
- Managing backroom by organizing and consolidating backstock (product); identifying, monitoring, and reporting back stock inventory levels; evaluating and processing damaged or defective product; re-packing product; completing Store documentation; and cleaning backroom.
Education & Experience
- Minimum of ‘O’ level
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in replenishment or as Merchandiser in a grocery, retail, consumer goods, warehousing, or related environment.
- Ability to work with minimal or no supervision.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s to: [email protected]stating the position applied for in the Subject of the email.
Application Deadline 16th August, 2016.