MainOne’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business.
A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
MainOne Cable is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager, Marketing
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Reporting Line: Chief Sales and Marketing Officer (CSMO)
- The Senior Manager, Marketing will manage all marketing activities for the company.
- The individual will be responsible to develop the marketing strategy for the company in line with business objectives to maximize market penetration, customer and revenue growth, and profitability.
- The manager will also oversee the Marketing function and guide its personnel and activities to meet overall corporate goals and objectives.
The specific responsibilities shall include to:
- Oversee marketing communications including branding, public relations, advertising, white papers, trade shows, seminars and events collateral materials, and website design and content either directly or on an outsourced basis.
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Create a wide range of different marketing materials for campaigns to drive demand for the company’s products.
- Work closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of company objectives.
- Analyze potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Manage gathering of business intelligence to provide deep customer knowledge and understanding of competitor and market trends
- Develop and oversee the company’s marketing budget.
- Plan the launch of new products and manage the cross-functional implementation of the launch plan.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material to communicate the value proposition of the company’s products and develop tools that support the selling of the company’s products
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Plan and implement promotional and lead generation campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Chief Sales and Marketing Officer.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor Degree in a relevant discipline
- MBA and/or relevant professional qualification will be an advantage
- Twelve (12) to fifteen (15) years’ work experience in experience in the ICT industry and at least six (6) years in marketing at management level
Demands of the Job:
- Ability to communicate effectively in both commercial and technical terms
- Very good knowledge of media technologies (computer, communications, graphics, etc.)
- Time & self-management skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Ability to conduct research studies, analyze data, and articulate specific strategies
- Good oral and written communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply
Note: When the page opens, click on “Senior Manager, Marketing”