MainOne’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business.
A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer (Legal)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Reporting Line: Reports to Manager, Legal & Company Secretariat
- The Admin Officer will be responsible for monitoring the daily administrative and operational functions, and providing administrative support to the Legal team in the day to day functions of the department.
- Manage the filing, storage and security of documents
- Liaising with Support Service unit to order and monitor stocks of basic items.
- Respond to inquiries
- Assist with preparation of documents
- Photocopying, scanning and collating papers and mailings
- Arranging for documents to be printed/bulk printing arrangements.
- Other duties of a related nature that may be assigned from time to time
- To work directly under the supervision of the Manager, Legal & Company Secretariat
- Under the supervision of the Manager, Legal & Company Secretariat, you will be required to liaise and interface with other units/departments
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- OND (or similar level qualification)
- Relationship Management
- Team work
- MS Office tools (particularly MS Word and Excel)
- Good communication skills
- Time & Self-management skills
Demands of the Job:
- Ability and willingness to work round the clock when required, and meet tight deadlines
- Willingness to learn.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply
Note: When the page opens, click on “Administrative Officer (Legal)”