Lonadek, is a preferred firm of local content consultants, committed to developing capacity, capability and competence across various sectors of the economy.
Our aim is to identify, develop and engage local content while leveraging on technology to maximize productivity and profitability.
Job Title: Researcher
- Gather and collate relevant and critical data from newspapers, journals, magazines, individual, publications and internet.
- Developing and building strong client and candidate networks to support the development of new and existing business
- Review new business ideas and strategies of the competition.
- Gather statistics on business relevant activities.
- Validate facts and statistics from secondary research, including external sources, publications and the internet.
- Research and communicate relevant workshops, seminars and conferences that will add value to corporate goals and objectives
- Research into global trends and best practices and opportunities for increased market share.
- Analyse information and prepare reports for submission to Management
Interested candidates should Click Here to Apply