Hoick and Duke is a commercial law firm which draws together the expertise of lawyers who have been trained in diverse areas of Nigerian Law. We have experience in Corporate and Commercial practice, Debt Recovery and Real Estate generally.
We aim at providing first class legal services with a friendly down to earth approach throughout the whole spectrum of commercial transactions or disputes.
Hoick and Duke is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lawyer
- A Law degree and should have successfully completed law school.
- Excellent writing skills with little or no review needed.
- High degree of professional work ethics and integrity
- Experience in drafting motions, briefs and preparing for trials is necessary.
- Must be able to communicate fluently and handle legal matters with little or no supervision.
- Must be proficient in legal research and be able to write legal articles.
- Candidate must have good knowledge of the court systems and how they work.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s and cover letters to: [email protected] Use the Job title as the subject of your mail.
Application Deadline 27th December, 2016.