AA Racma is an international recruitment & HR consultancy company, we are providing a wide range of recruitment and selection services to local and international companies in Africa.
Our Team of dedicated consultants offers businesses to get the right and best talent across wide range of sectors and professions.
Africa is experiencing an economic boom in all sectors. It is a dynamic as well as complex & diverse market. Our Specialized approach is backed by deep understanding of all aspects of business and industry in this challenging and growing market whilst retaining our global standards in talent acquisition and HR services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Data Analyst
- Developing and implementing company strategy with respect to the collection, storage and analysis of data for pricing, operations, risk selection and marketing management purposes.
- Defining business questions to be answered with appropriate analytics models, as well as identifying and preparing the relevant information/data sources for analysis.
- Lead initiatives relating to the optimization of existing data bank
- Lead initiatives relating to sales optimisation / enquiry rates (online as well as direct and email campaigns).
- Fostering new data-driven approaches to generate business insight, using data analytics and information visualization, in order to address unanswered business problems in a proactive way.
- Chart strategic direction of the company and assess company’s progress and achievements on a monthly basis using detailed analysis in excel.
- Validate, interpret and present data findings to both an expert and non-expert audience forecasting activities for the organisation
- Developing and applying analytical methods and algorithms where possible, to drive enhancements and build data products that streamline processes.
- Developing a training program that improves management team’s understanding of and use of data to improve decision making across the organization.
- BA / BSc in Finance, Engineering, Strategy, Economics, Statistics or Data Science (2:1 and above)
- MBA, Masters or Post Graduate degree in Finance, Strategy , Economics, Statistics or Data Science (International degrees highly desirable)
- 8+ years in progressively responsible experience in strategy and data analytics leadership roles, preferably in an Investment Bank, Corporate Finance, Management Consulting, Strategy Department of any FMCG, large Accounting firm, Software Development, Payments, ICT, or Telecommunication Company.
- Leader and visionary with the ability to translate and explain complex models and VAS analytics to senior management, segment leaders, and external stakeholders
- Innovative, forward thinker with a demonstrated competency in strategic thinking and leadership, as well as strong relationship management capabilities
- Strong understanding of the mechanics of data structures
- Knowledge of industry standards of payment and technology distribution policies
- Ability to convert business strategy into action oriented objectives and measurable results
- PC proficiency and strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Power Point and Google applications is essential.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization
- Experience with analytical data tools
- Expertise in analytics that support pricing and product development
- Experience using analytics to optimize channel marketing
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 8th October, 2016.