Resource Intermediaries Limited is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. The conceptual definition of the company is “easing business burdens”, which is the fundamental reason for our existence. In living this definition, we focus on three key areas; Human Resource Recruitment & Management, Janitorial Services and Business Support Services (Legal and Company Secretarial Services, Information Technology and Finance & Accounting).
Resource Intermediaries Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
JOB TITLE : School Administrator
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education and relevant education/degree in administration from an accredited institution.
- 3-5 years supervisory experience or leadership experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and manage conflict
- International experience required
- Assumes responsibility for administration of the school.
- Provides support for timely completion of required key administrative and compliance tasks.
- Ensures effective school and facilities operations.
- Oversees communication to parents and families (i.e. newsletters, flyers, website, emails, etc.); in collaboration with principal.
- Plans and coordinates to maintain a positive, safe learning environment for students by assisting with student behavior management.
- Promotes the school through positive relations with community, business, parents, and students.
- Under Principal’s direction, plans for and provides orientation, transition, and school program information to students, parents, and staff.
- Composes a wide variety of materials (e.g. quantity reports, student activities, discipline reports, rewards, recognition’s, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities, providing written reference and/or conveying information.
- Implements policies, procedures and/or processes for the purpose of providing direction and/or complying with mandated requirements.
- Helps to oversee that the school improvement managerial tasks are carried out with fidelity and on a timely manner; monitoring student attendance.
- Manages all school scheduling, class coverage, special events, field trips, cafeteria, transportation, maintenance, playgrounds and cleaning.
- Plans, manages and supervises the extra-curricular programs including managing community use of school site.
- Responsible for disaster preparation, fire drills, student, staff and public safety, student health.
- Maintains equipment, textbook and supply inventories.
- Monitors student attendance and coordinates effort to improve student attendance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline 5th, September 2016