At Reede Consulting Limited, we are totally dedicated to training, consultancy and support in the development of project and programme management skills, competencies and qualifications.
Managed exclusively by project managers and consultants with a combined work experience of over 28 years, the company has a uniquely focused and relevant perspective in this field combining a winning partnership of theory and practice.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT/Web Personnel
- It is an obvious fact that a lot of attention has been shifted to technology in today’s world of business. In a bid to enhance effective service delivery our client who is a major operator in the commodity trading industry is looking to recruit an IT savvy.
- The successful candidate is expected to understand web development, different software applications and hardware maintenance.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
- Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues.
- Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
- B.Sc. or any other related Certificate
- Must have 2 years work experience.
You will need to show evidence of the following:
- Excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution.
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong customer focus.
- The ability to prioritize your workload.
- A good memory of how software and operating systems work.
- The ability to work well in a team.
- Astute knowledge in e-commerce operation.
Attractive and competitive
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Applications can also be submitted at:
Reede Consulting Limited
1, Fawole Lane,
Savoil Bus Stop,
Near FIDSON, Obanikoro
Application Deadline Thursday, 7th April, 2016.