Icojon, Nigeria’s Pioneer online bulk purchase market, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Supervisor
- The group is a Key Distributor of Marley Global (Diva pads) products among others.
- The group requires experienced, focused, intelligent and enthusiastic Sales Supervisors for her operations in Lekki, Victoria Island, Ajah axis.
- Develop comprehensive strategic sales plan for the organization.
- Stay tuned to market trends, ensuring sales activities are coordinated accordingly.
- Develop innovative and effective training and staff development programs for sales force.
- Supervising and monitoring activities of branch sales forces.
- Coordinating all administrative sales activities on a day to day basis.
- Enhance and improve positioning and image of brands, by creating unique customer.
- Set sales targets, with frequent reviews to ensure alignment with organisational goals.
- Identify new market opportunities in terms of market penetration and expanding regional coverage.
- Ensure that all branches and outstations meet their weekly, monthly and yearly targets.
- Provide reports on sales trends per sku, location and reporting period.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience
- Experience in leadership or managerial roles.
- Professional qualification added advantage
- Please use the position you are applying for as the subject of your mail
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Attention to detail.
- Must be resident within Lekki, Victoria Island, Ajah and environs.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Strong computer skills, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Innovation and Creativity.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent qualitative and quantitative analytical skill.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org