GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics & Inventory Specialist I-HC
Job Number: 2512752
Business: GE Healthcare
Business Segment: Healthcare Global Supply Chain
- The Logistics & Inventory Specialist is responsible for managing the day to day warehousing, Inventory and local transportation meeting the short term objectives resolving issues related to the operations through immediate action or short term planning.
- He will be responsible as well for maintaining the KPI’s/ Metrics meeting the customer requirement assuring that the company policy and international trade compliance regulations are adhered to
Key responsibilities include:
- Continuous internal communication with direct line manager and the key stakeholders
- Maintain and control the tools and dashboards for metric visibility and communication
- Working cross-functionally with sourcing, operations, supply chain and finance to identify improvement opportunities and implement successful changes.
- Manages the inventory in the 3PL warehouse
- Responsible for conducting timely cycle counts and physical inventory in time assuring KPI’s are met, driving inventory integrity
- Support the 3PL team in regards to GLPROD transactions
- Support warehousing optimization/Lean projects
- Analysis of the local transportation spend and tie to the financial ledger
- Coordinating and communicating shipment delivery requirements with freight forwarders
- Responsible for timely, accurate and complete record keeping
- Support standardization of transportation processes from the distribution center to the end customers
Quality Specific Goals:
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
- Proficient knowledge, understanding and leadership for International Trade Compliance, identify, report and resolve any trade compliance issues.
- Proficient knowledge, understand and leadership for operating within security programs such as CTPAT and AEO to ensure that warehousing, packaging and transportation requirements are met.
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years of experience working in logistics, engineering, or supply chain management; OR a High School diploma/GED and 5 years of work experience in logistics, engineering, or supply chain management
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional, global team environment
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally up to 20% of time.
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
- Experience in logistics or supply chain modeling & simulation.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced changing environment.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Bachelor’s in Logistics, Engineering or Supply Chain
- Creates energy to deliver company goals through creation and comprehensive communication of practical “hands-on” operational plans and strategies
- Proven growth leadership skills demonstrating clear perspective and understand factors impacting GEHC businesses and our suppliers.
- Solid communication and analytical skills, including experience with communicating with others from different countries and cultures.
- Demonstrated logistics leadership of multiple facilities in a similar industry
- Proven ability to work on cross-functional, multi-cultural teams
- Excellent project management, communication and analytical skills
- Ability to energize, develop and influence at all levels within an organization
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online